Armed Forces Financial Services have been providing Fee Free dedicated independent financial advice to members of the UK Armed Forces, Veterans and their families since 2004.
What sets us apart from other IFAs & Mortgage Brokers
As ex-members of the Armed Forces ourselves we understand your specific needs better than most other IFAs and Mortgage brokers.
We ONLY provide advice to military personnel, veterans and their families.
We are directly authorised Independent Financial Advisors, which means we do not have to work from a panel of lenders as many other mortgage or insurance brokers do.
We work for YOU not a lender or insurer, and because we are directly authorised, we have access to ALL lenders.
We know which lenders accept the Forces Help to Buy Scheme, previous BFPO address history or the need for Immediate Consent to Let.
We have access to all insurance companies and specifically, those that specialise in Military Protection/Insurance.
We’re not just 9 to 5. You can get our expert advice when you need as we operate by telephone or email – no wasted time sorting out Face to Face meetings! You can get hold of us whenever you need to.
Why do I need to use an IFA / mortgage broker?
Of course, many people are happy to try to source their own mortgage but there are a few things to consider before you go down that route!
- We’re qualified – to be able to give advice an Independent Adviser has to gain suitable qualifications as determined by the FCA.
- You’re Protected: Using a regulated broker or IFA gives you protection. We have a duty of care to you and if the advice given is wrong, you can complain and got compensation.
- More choice: Using an IFA, specifically a directly authorised IFA or mortgage broker like Armed Forces Financial Services, gives you access to far more mortgages than you would necessarily have access to on you own.
- Reduce paperwork: We do most of the legwork and paperwork for you! Not only will we find you a great deal, we’ll also take away much of the length administration away from you! We have direct routes into many lenders and know exactly what info they’ll require!
- Not just mortgages: Mortgage brokers will also be able source life Assurance cover, payment protection and various other essential insurances, saving you even more time and let’s be honest, money.